Providing individual and family counseling, we work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client's individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Service Specialization include a broad spectrum of clinical and professional services
- Individual therapy- Children & Adults: Each of our clinicians utilize evidenced-based skills within a therapeutic framework to assist individuals with clinical issues such as depression, anxiety, and quality of life issues.
- Family therapy: Extensive training and clinical experience working with families to treat an of array family issues, such as divorce, sibling conflict, remarried families, family illness, end of life issues, etc.
- Couples therapy: Utilizing their training and experience, therapists work with a variety of couples on issues important to them, from simply improving their relationship or enhancing communication to processing more serious conflict and emotional issues.
- Online Telehealth, Email and Text Based Counseling (Georgia Residents Only): Miller Counseling Services exclusive All Inclusive Packages incorporates the best of each of electronic counseling services. You get to choose which combination of services will best suit your needs.
- Comprehensive child and adult clinical assessments: Offering therapists trained to conduct a variety of comprehensive assessments in order to identify diagnostic disorders and/or other issues.
- ADHD assessments: We work with your pediatrician or family physician in order to assure the proper diagnosis and treatment of ADHD. As part of the evaluation process, we will offer detailed recommendations to assist children and families struggling with this disorder.
- Community education and presentations: We are available to present on a variety of topics to the community and private organizations. Available topics include Stress Management, Behavior and Emotional Problems in Children, Foster Care Training, Parenting Skills, and others.
- Professional Consultations: Therapists are available for consultation with other professionals, including attorneys, educators, foster care providers, etc.
- Play therapy: Offering extensive play therapy expertise.
- Child Custody Evaluations- (Court Ordered) Experience as a neutral, independent child custody evaluator.
- Parenting Coordination/ Co-Parenting Coordination: a unique service for divorcing or divorced parents as a means of resolving parenting issues, increasing co-parent cooperation, and reducing stress.
- DFCS & Court Ordered Custody Evaluations (Court Ordered): Parenting Evaluations are brief mental health evaluations designed to provide Child Protective Services and Juvenile\Family Courts with information regarding the functioning of a person who has had legal involvement pertaining to the health and welfare of their children.